Freedom of Information Act

Any person may request public records of the Cook County Pension Fund (CCPF). A written request may be submitted to CCPF by mail, fax, or in-person delivery. The written request should include the requester's name, address and telephone number. Requests for public records (i.e., FOIA requests) can be submitted by mail or email.

Submit FOIA by Mail:

Cook County Pension Fund
Attention: Legal Department / FOIA Officer
70 W Madison St
Suite 1925
Chicago, IL 60602

Submit FOIA by Email: