2017 Tax Forms

1099-R tax forms were mailed on January 25, 2017.  If you don't receive your 1099-R by February 10, 2017 or if you moved or have a new address, you must complete a Tax Center Change of Address Form as soon as possible. Download the form and mail or fax the form to the CCPF office.

Send by Mail: 33 N. Dearborn St., Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60602 or send by Fax: (312) 603-9760.

Read more information about your 1099-R tax form.


If you are an annuitant that received health coverage from the Fund in 2016 you will receive a 1095-B form from the Fund via mail. Forms were mailed on February 9. 

The 1095-B form is for information purposes only and is not required to complete your tax return. The 1095-B will only indicate that you had health coverage for a specified period during 2016. 

Please contact the Fund if you have any questions.

Back to news