REMINDER: Keep Your Address Up to Date

Are you a retiree member who has recently moved? Don't forget to notify CCPF. Call 312.603.1200 to request a Change of Address form to complete and mail back to us. You can also download one here to print out and complete.

If you are a Medicare eligible retiree member who has recently moved, please be sure to also notify the Social Security Administration (SSA) of this change - even if you don't receive a social security check. Call 1.800.772.1213 or visit to report your change of address to SSA.

Back to news